Amadine is perfect for graphic design professionals as well as amateurs with creative minds. Developed with precision and attention to what users need, the app offers every tool for creating vector graphics, drawing vector illustrations, laying out flyers and brochures, designing websites, UI mockups, and company logos.
Perfectly balanced UI guarantees smooth and straightforward workflow. Brief and informative video tutorials provide for a quick start and sooth learning.
• Customize UI with attached or detached panels mode.
• Store multiple artworks in one document.
• Create multiple layers and sublayers.
• Different layer blending modes.
• View options: pixel/retina preview, outline, guides, grid and rulers.
• Use more than 30 vector design tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing and typing.
• Add multiple strokes and fills, create unique stroke profiles using the Width tool.
• Write text along a path or inside a shape.
• Perform union, subtract, intersect and exclude operations on selected objects.
• Create vector art using pressure sensitive tablets.
• Draw illustrations with responsive and natural brushes.
• Create paths using the Path and Draw tools.
• Add, remove and arrange the anchor points.
• Convert points to corner points and smooth points.
• Edit paths and shapes that they form using the Knife, Scissors and Eraser tools.
• Export the entire document, a sheet or a selection JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF and SVG.
• Touch Bar and QuickLook supported.
• Automatically saves vector graphic versions you are working on.